[lug] Fwd: Pi Day is coming

Stephen Queen svqueen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 07:07:20 MDT 2013

I've always preferred the US system of linear measurement over the metric
system. You can divde 10 by 1,2,5,and10. You can divide 12 by
1,2,3,4,6,and12. Also "1/3" is more accurate than "0.333...". I always
found it easy to think of a section of land, 640 acres to be 1 square mile.

Just some idle thought,
Steve