[lug] Fwd: Pi Day is coming

Fri Mar 15 11:54:52 MDT 2013

Did you mean to say that time is all powers of 60? You probably didn't, but I'll take this thin excuse to rant... It's decimal fractions of a second, then 60 seconds, then 60 minutes, then 24 hours, then 7 or 30'ish days or 365.25 something days depending on which mutually incompatible next-larger-unit you're moving to.

The ratio of days to years probably can't be changed without damaging the climate, but the rest certainly could.

Oh, and we could just stop it with the fakey time more than half the year, too.

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.