[lug] CANCELED: SFS: BYO RT Server

Tue Apr 23 12:06:13 MDT 2013

Due to too few RSVPs (lack of interest), the "Build Your Own RT Server" session is off.

I'm still going to open the comfy room from 3PM to 5PM, so come over and hang out, and we'll work out what SFS is all about, and how to make it work, but I'm not going to try to do a class with 1 instructor, 2 assistants, and 1 students.

The Comfy Room / SFS HQ / Underground Learning Center
4237 W Grand Ave
Denver, CO 80123
(720) 333-LANS(5267 )

SFS probably stands for Software Freedom School.

If you want to read or join the discussion about what SFS is doing, go here:

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)