[lug] Linux Server and Wifi Gear 4 Sale

George Sexton georges at mhsoftware.com
Tue May 28 17:40:33 MDT 2013

I'm cleaning out my closet, and I've got some gear I'm selling. If you're
interested, contact me off-list.

Wireless Access Points & Router- $30 each or $100 for all 4.

Linksys WAP-54G - Includes Original Packaging. This unit has been upgraded
to run the DD-WRT open source firmware.

NetGear WG602V3 Includes Hawking Hi-gain directional corner antenna The
antenna sells new for $35 at Microcenter.

NetGear WG602V4 Includes a DLINK-ANT24-0700 high-gain antenna. The antenna
sells new online for $25 by itself. The antenna dramatically increases the
range of the unit making it possible to cover a larger area than you can
with the stock antenna.

LinkSys BEFSR41 Cable/DSL Router with 4 Port Switch and original packaging.
This is a wired router only that will work with cable or DSL.

All units have been upgraded to the latest available firmware and were
removed from a working environment.

Computer in Server Tower Case - $85

This is a very nice server grade case. It has mounting bays for 7 3.5"
drives, 5 5.25" optical drive bays.  It's made out of heavy gauge steel, and
will hold large sized mother boards. If you're looking for a large case to
do a server project in, this is a great one.

In addition to the case, the following is included:

MSI-G33M Motherboard
2GB RAM
Intel Q6750 Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz CPU
Power Supply
3.5" Floppy
IDE CDRW Drive
200GB SATA Seagate HD
ATI Chipset PCI Video Card

Everything works, and the system has a scratch install of OpenSUSE 12.3 on
it.

George Sexton

MH Software, Inc.

303 438-9585