[lug] VoIP phones

Andrew Louder ajlouder at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 10:14:42 MDT 2013

Yes I am potentially knowing for good VOIP phone too.

I am considering setting up a FreePBX for a medical office, where phones are very important.
Are people having good uptime with a FreePBX?
* Is 3 phone lines with 5MB bandwidth reasonable? (I have  cloud EMR needing 150k).
* I believe a active voice call should only need 100k?

Andy