No subject

Tue Jun 4 12:17:20 MDT 2013

subscr -- Are you subscribed?
hide -- Is your address concealed on the list of subscribers?
nomail -- Is delivery to the member disabled?
          (For example, if you go on vacation)
ack -- Do you get acknowledgements of your posts?
not metoo -- Do you avoid copies of your own posts?
digest -- Do you get messages in digests? (otherwise, individual messages)
plain -- If getting digests, do you get plain text digests? (otherwise, MIME)

All the folks who were subscribed to the digest have been subscribed to
the new list in digest mode.  However, it seems a number of users were
subscribed to both the digest and non-digest versions.  In this case
you will be receiving the digest only.  The new list software has no
facility for sending both the regular list and digests to the same
address.  If you wish to receive both versions you will have to
subscribe with an alias for one of them.

Let me know if you run into any problems.  For those of you who are
interested, the software is called Mailman (www.list.org) and seems to
have the functions they're talking about putting in Majordomo version
2 (which isn't available yet from what I can see).  It's QUITE nice
software.

Enjoy,
Sean
--
 "Sometimes Omaha can't be avoided."
                 -- Howard Borden the navigator, _Bob_Newhart_