No subject

Tue Jun 4 12:17:20 MDT 2013

like the coop is oversubscribed on their upstream bandwidth, but
I haven't really been watching it over the last 6 months.

>"router/network" device and using up the D-channel since it's not in
>use.  Therefore 144Kb/s instead of 128Kb/s and an idle D-channel.

And a little cheaper.  I believe it also connects into the ATM network
and terminates at the ISP in their DSL Megacentral, which can mean you're
getting DSL pricing instead of ISDN pricing (which for dedicated lines
can still be quite expensive).

Sean
--
 The best defense against predators is to taste bad.