No subject

Tue Jun 4 12:17:20 MDT 2013

Oct 23 05:21:00 advancecreations sendmail[26333]: NOQUEUE: Null
connection from enhydra.org [205.231.210.153]

I keep getting null connection warnings like above. I didn't notice that
it was any other address than my email uptime monitoring service until
just now.

Actually now that I think about it I was getting these from tummy also at
some point. But some messages were getting thru. Am I bouncing. None of
the messages are making it thru from enhydra.org. And my monitoring
service isn't warning me of downtime.

Thanks,

John