No subject

Tue Jun 4 12:17:20 MDT 2013

Because node A, B &C are on the same subnet, I didn't setup another nic for
node B.

The following 2 scenario's are my goals:
1) If node B exists in the private network, nodes A & C must send packets via
node B.
2) If node B doesn't exist in the private network, node A & C can communicate
directly
    with each other.