No subject

Tue Jun 4 12:17:20 MDT 2013

around I'll hear you... the link hub repeater for that system that sends
IRLP to it is in my basement (in Centennial, CO) and the 8-element Yagi
is pointed north-west with the transmitter doing 50W into a duplexer...

The 447.750 is on Lee Hill above Boulder and full-time linked to
Colorado's only 900 MHz repeater, 921.1 -- Mountain Top Associates,
www.mttop.org.  I'm a Director and Founding Member... whatever that
means in our little toungue-in-cheek experimental radio group there.
(Heck, I'm even the "Director of Global Expansion, like that guy from
the Good Times commercials... We're gonna be Big.  Really Big.  Heh
heh.)

Other ham radio related sites I either maintain or help out with their
gear...

www.220link.org - The 220 MHz repeater I someday hope to have on the air
southwest of Denver at about 8500' MSL.
www.hamconcolorado.org - Rocky Mountain 2003 Amateur Radio Relay League
convention in Estes Park
www.w0cra.org - Colorado Repeater Association
rmrl.hamradios.com - Rocky Mountain Radio League
www.irlp.net - Internet Radio Linking Project
status.irlp.net - Cool PHP/MySQL based real-time update server for the
status of all 500+ IRLP nodes worldwide
maps.irlp.net - World maps of IRLP node locations
www.ccarc.net - Colorado Council of Amateur Radio Clubs

[All of the above run on Linux, of course... to keep this somehow
on-topic!]

And some friend's stuff...
www.fredf.org - Front Range Electronic Direction Finders
www.rmham.org - Rocky Mountain Ham Radio