No subject

Tue Jun 4 12:17:20 MDT 2013

slow to handle data that the computer can throw at it.  What happens is
that using the parallel interface, the computer gets the data and then no
pages come out.  I suspect that it's because the printer loses the end
showpage command.  I have adjusted the  strobe rate using tunelp, which
helped with small jobs, but the larger jobs still get lost.  I figure with
a serial connection, it can handle the slower data transmission.

Chip