No subject

Tue Jun 4 12:17:20 MDT 2013

"Mike Goodwin, of EFF fame, has looked into this
subject a bit deeper, and makes a frightening
observation.  Among other things, this PDF report
(http://www.politechbot.com/docs/godwin.state.dmca.041603.pdf)
draws an ugly conclusion: As written, these
"mine-DMCA" acts change the legislative focus
radically, such that all technology that is not
expressly permitted by a communications provider will
be prohibited."

I wonder how passage of this law will affect the terms
and conditions of providers like Comcast.  As of today
my T&C allows NAT and WiFi but is very aware of the
DMCA...

Dan