[lug] May 2013 Talk Slides: Chasing the Workstation Dream/Exploring Gnome 3

Maxwell Spangler maxlists at maxwellspangler.com
Wed Jun 5 23:34:44 MDT 2013

THANKS to everyone who attended my May 2013 talk "Chasing the
Workstation Dream: Exploring Gnome 3" earlier this month.  It was a
pleasure to present and I really enjoyed the interactive feedback from
this audience.

The presentation slides are available here:

http://www.maxwellspangler.com/linux/talks/

Sorry this took me so long to put up, but I totaled my car four days
later and have been busy this month working to replace it.  I finally
got that done last Friday and now I'm working to get caught up
everything else.

Has anyone tried Gnome 3 this month?  Fedora 19 is out next month and it
gets even better.

Cheers,

--
Maxwell Spangler
Linux System Administration / Virtualization / Development / Computing