[lug] WARNING! My Yahoo email account was hacked this morning!

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Sun Jun 9 19:59:32 MDT 2013

here's a google 'authenticator' app for iphone + android that computes the
necessary code for you. It's a standard algorithm and a lot of other sites
also use it (e.g., dropbox, wordpress, etc.).

I can't remember the clowns who just introduced two-party authentication
with an incompatible system. It's nice to know that some pointy-hair types
still think it's the 90s and everyone is in their own little ecosystem and
customers will roll over to install extra apps instead of just finding
something that works for everyone.