[lug] WARNING! My Yahoo email account was hacked this morning!

logan garbarini logangarbarini at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 20:14:48 MDT 2013

I've always used printable backup codes (with Google). When I was in Canada
these were great because they fit in my wallet and I didn't even need to
have my phone. When I'm in the US, I just use the authenticator app. I
don't know if other companies offer them though.
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1187538?hl=en

Thanks,
Logan Garbarini