[lug] Fwd: My Linux Camp

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 13:41:23 MDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu>
Date: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Subject: My Linux Camp
To: Mar <mar at sudux.com>, Kevin Fries <kevin at kevinfries.com>, Kevin Kempter <
kevin at kevinkempterllc.com>, Jane Taggart <janeinco at gmail.com>, "Jeffrey S.
Haemer" <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>, Dave Anselmi <dave at anselmi.us>, "Dave
A. Hanson" <dahanson at thegeek.nu>

Help a brother out? Would you please help me promote my Linux Camp? I
expected this pilot to sell out instantly, but instead I'm ~this~ close to
having to cancel it, which makes me sad.

Would you forward one of my messages to your group, or some friends, or if
I've already put something on your list, would you give me a reference?
Something like: David's not a complete schmuck or a scammer, he's done this
sort of thing before, and some people actually liked it, made new friends,
learned some things, had a few laughs, got out from in front of the TV at
least... (only if that's true, of course)

Will you give me a wee pushy? Below is what I'm using today, to try to get
students to actually sign up.

Cheap seats in SFS Linux Camp end soon!

The early-registration discount ends this Sunday (Father's Day).

You might have heard about a Linux SysAdmin training / LPIC-1 certification
weekender I'm planning to run at Snow Mountain Ranch in August. You might
have asked your manager to help you pay for it, or for a few days off.
And/or, you might have forwarded the flyer to a friend.

In any case, I'd like you to get your reservation and deposit in before the
early-registration discount ends.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out my flyer:
https://zimbra.thegeek.nu/home/dlwillson@thegeek.nu/Shared/SFS/LinuxCamp2013-Flier.pdf

If you have questions or comments, reply or call me at 720-333-5267 or
email me at DLWillson at TheGeek.NU

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],