[lug] Please go vote for OWASP in Colorado!! Fwd: [OWASP-Boulder] AppSec USA 2014: Action requested

Alan Robertson alanr at unix.sh
Fri Jun 21 08:28:44 MDT 2013

Vote for Denver and tell your friends to vote for Denver!

This is to bring a great national security conference to Denver.

For lots of reasons it's a much better place to hold it than Omaha...

As it says below:
Voting will take place until the end of the day FRIDAY, JUNE 21 via
Google Moderator: https://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=20c908&t=20c908.41