[lug] Need UNIX/Linux System Administrator

Jose Luis Salas joseluis.salas09 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 07:11:40 MDT 2013

Hello Amigos,

I want to let you know that my current employer needs a UNIX/Linux System
Administrator
to work at Downtown Denver.

Requirements:

HP-UX 11.31 virtual machines technologies (Npars, Vpars, VMs) Systems
Administrator
on Itanium HP servers.

Red-Hat 6.x Systems Administration.

Experience with open source monitoring tools (Nagios or Zabbix)

Vmware 5.0, 5.1 System Administration.

Experience with enterprise backup tools (Netbackup or Commvault)

Exposed or experience with EMC=VNX Storage Systems.

Shell scripting

Nice to have:

Red-Hat Satellite Server
Microsoft Server Operating Systems

Thanks and please let me know if somebody is interested
to pass you the manager hiring contact information.

Have a great week!

--
Jose Luis Salas
CompTIA Linux+ Certified