[lug] apt-get upgrade fails on kernel image

John Hernandez jph at jph.net
Tue Jul 30 13:12:52 MDT 2013

Are you talking about the same physical system moving between
work/home networks, or two different systems (one at home and the
other at work?)  If the former, troubleshoot for network reachability
/ firewall issues at work.  If the latter, maybe there's a problem
with the apt/sources.list on the system at work.