[lug] Anybody want back issues of Linux Journal?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Tue Jul 30 18:21:50 MDT 2013

Why would a library want them? They aren't going to want them for their
collections since it's so specific and so outdated - they'll just toss them
in a pulp pile. You could try ebay but the odds of anyone wanting them is
still pretty low, esp. when you consider shipping costs.

(Why so harsh? I took someone's comments about how many people just give
their trash to charities and feel good about themselves but really all they
do is made someone else toss it out. Someone who's volunteered their time.
Don't donate it if you wouldn't be willing to buy it yourself, at least
when you were a starving college student or recent grad. So with library
donations - would you be willing to buy the book or magazine at a library
book sale? If not don't donate it.)

Bear