[lug] Evi and the Nina

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 11:02:40 MDT 2013

They say there's still hope because the crew may have been able to go
on a raft, bring food and water supplies and survive till now.

They've looked hard, trying to find recent hi-res imagery and radar
data. They've asked Google, http://skytruth.org/ (which is amazing,
but that's a different story) and they eventually got some recent
hi-res images from DigitalGlobe (if my understanding is correct). Now
the problem is they can't analyze that data and they are asking for
manual, crowdsourced help (see below).