[lug] New to the group

Jason Barnes jasonrbarnes81 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 15:57:37 MDT 2013

Hello everyone,

My name is Jason Barnes and I came across your group through a Google search and thought it would be a great opportunity to learn more about Linux. I am currently a sophomore at DeVry in Westminster CO. I am going for my BS in Computer Information Systems with a  specialization in security. I have experience with Fedora 14 and a Linux emulator called cygwin. I have played around with others but have never really gotten into them to deep. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and I will try to make it to a meeting soon so I can meet everyone in person.

If anyone has any suggestions on a good place to learn more about Linux and how to use it better I am open to suggestions.

Sincerely
Jason