[lug] DSP Chips on Linux

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 17:31:49 MDT 2013

Ah, missed that. Since you were talking about Atom possibilities, I was
envisioning a mini-itx board w/ PCI. I would be surprised if there were a
PC104 board with it, PC104 is kind of the antithesis of "consumer product".
They may have them in their USB products, but that likely adds a layer of
complexity at least, and probably also makes it an unsuitable option.