[lug] OTP

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Aug 27 20:52:58 MDT 2013

> The problem of the dedicated sw and hw is a big one, and if hw
> manufacturer have not jumped on board to have any single laptop with

Consider DuoSecurity.  They provide several plugins, in the form of PAM
modules or programs that can be run by OpenSSH, which will send
authentication requests to your phone to confirm or deny.  So you use your
normal SSH or whatever login, and then your second factor is via your
phone.

They are commercial, but I believe they allow up to 5 systems at no charge,
and their pricing is fairly reasonable IIRC.

Sean