[lug] UPS Recommendation

William D. Knoche bill.knoche at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 07:53:16 MDT 2013

I have had modest success with replacement batteries for my APC UPSs from

Interstate All Battery Center
<http://www.interstatebatteries.com/cs_estore/Content.aspx?dsNav=Ntk%7ESearchGroup%7CInterstateAllBatteryCenter%7C3%7C&cmpid=g_&s_kwcid=TC%7C11756%7Cbattery%20stores%7C%7Bplacement%7D%7C%7Bifcontent:C%7D%7Bifsearch:S%7D%7Bifmobile:M%7D%7C%7Bmatchtype%7D%7C26246595541&gclid=CNOkgLKkoLkCFctcMgodkhcAJQ>

12650 W. 64th Avenue Unit C
Arvada, CO 80004
(303) 463-6300

A lot less expensive than from APC. They have been pretty good at
providing technical information on the batteries they supply.

--bill