[lug] speaking of wordpress : hosting recs

karl horlen horlenkarl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 16:26:56 MDT 2013

thanks

on quick perusal one suggestion:

one thing that makes me "unhappy" per my last post ;).. is when a website has a nice menu link that says "pricing" and then i go to it and there's a nice table with tiers but then doesn't give me the pricing ;)   any time i have to contact somebody to get the pricing leads me to believe it's a setup for upselling or overly complex a la carte service pricing that usually is going to not only be more expensive but more complex then i need or want.

i need *basic* hosting with wordpress specificity and low bandwith volume so low price.  set a fee tier and make it public.

i'll give the site some more perusal but my guess is it's more than what i need.