[lug] speaking of wordpress : hosting recs

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:19:40 MDT 2013

I've worked with go daddy for several clients, and I agree, they are
generally pretty good.

However, if you ever have a problem of any kind, good luck getting any
support if you're spending less than
$1k a month with them. Until you get above that level, toy just don't
matter enough for them to bother. ( in my experience anyway)

I've never had experienced like that with dream host.

Also, gd is not a company I would recommend supporting for a host of non
technical reasons.

QH