[lug] OT: Rackspace event.

George S. georges at mhsoftware.com
Fri Sep 6 11:29:21 MDT 2013

Strangely enough, the cloud has lost some appeal to me with the NSA and
DEA revelations. In particular, the fact that the DEA was snooping Email
and then use that info to bootstrap warrants is pretty scary. I'm
telling my customers that their data needs to stay in their facility.

OTOH, the dilbert cartoon today was pretty funny.

On 9/6/13 8:49 AM, David L. Anselmi wrote:
> Rackspace is holding an event about cloud stuff in the Boulder area on
> 1 Oct.
>
> http://unlocked.io
>
> Dave

George Sexton