[lug] linux laptop search

Wed Sep 18 14:25:22 MDT 2013

Pretty hot, until you go to actually find one to buy, and you realize that it's "built for Windows 8"
http://www.zdnet.com/the-acer-aspire-r7-is-built-for-windows-8-7000018260/

I've had enough of that kind of fun, to last me a very long time.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.