[lug] linux laptop search

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:45:13 MDT 2013

Huh. The last... 4 that I've bought for myself or others (Sager / Compal
brand from XoticPC, a gateway, and an Acer) have Just Worked(tm) for every
piece of hardware / feature I've used on them. Well, I did have to pass a
weird kernel parameter to one to work around a BIOS bug and get decent
performance. But other than that, it's been all rainbows and kittens.

YMMV I guess.

QH