[lug] Fwd: [Manalist] Need computers for Family Learning Center

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 11:54:51 MDT 2013

I have a couple--a desktop and a laptop--that I'd be happy to donate, but
don't have the time to back up, then wipe the disks.  I'm now flooded, both
at work and literally, at home. If someone on this list will pick them up
and do those tasks, the FLC can have them, gratis. I have an external hard
drive you can use for the backups, but will want that back.

Thinking about this for a sec, it has to be someone I know. I don't have
anything super-secret on them, so far as I know, but I'd just feel comfier
entrusting the task to someone I know personally.

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Davide Del Vento <
davide.del.vento at gmail.com> wrote:

> In case anybody has any old, non-flooded computer to donate.

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],
http://www.youtube.com/user/goyishekop [vlog]
*פרייהייט? דאס איז יאַנג דינען וואָרט.*