[lug] Using Loopback for /boot?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 12:30:30 MDT 2013

Why do you want to *share* boot?
If I were you in your shoes I'd just make another *separate* boot partition
(mounted as /boot in F19 and something like /f19boot in F16) and use that
instead. Or even do not make a /boot partition at all, of course this has
pros and cons as you probably know
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/256/is-it-good-to-make-a-separate-partition-for-boot