[lug] OT: Firefox Interface Tab Config

stimits at comcast.net stimits at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 17:53:47 MDT 2013

Hi,

I've been busy rebuilding fedora 19, and have a lot of it ready. One thing that keeps driving me nuts and does not seem to have any obvious solution is the location of tabs on firefox. In the past I've managed to put the tabs at the bottom of all of the buttons near the top, e.g., below the bookmark toolbar. The tabs refuse to appear anywhere except sandwiched between the file/edit/view.. menu area and the bookmarks toolbar. Does anyone remember the trick to either moving the bookmarks tool bar up above the tabs or to move the tabs below the bookmark tool bar?