[lug] OT: Firefox Interface Tab Config

stimits at comcast.net stimits at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 20:43:56 MDT 2013

I guess my issue is that I'm more interested in access to tabs I've just created than to a bookmark tool bar...I want what I'm actually working with to be closest because I'm switching back and forth with what I have. The bookmarks tool bar may be for very common and often-used bookmarks, but what I'm looking at right now in my current session seems to be a single experience...that bookmark bar is a separate experience. Priority current session, followed by a bookmark to replace part of a session. Too bad users can't just drag-n-drop tabs and other tool bars where they want them (with a "lock" function to prevent accidental change).