[lug] No Fedora 19 Docs??

stimits at comcast.net stimits at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 23:16:18 MST 2013

This just seems odd, I'm trying to figure out why parts of sysrq work at times, and then get disabled later (during a stalled shutdown). The whole services setup replacing the older init is a bit annoying, as I do not want the system to ever remove sysrq keys without asking me.

So, I went to the docs of Fedora Project:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/

No Fedora 19 listed! Is it my imagination, or my mistake, telling me that fedoraproject.org does not have F19 docs on their doc page?? Seems absolutely absurd this should be, especially since 19 has been out quite a while and 20 is about to go production. Is fedoraproject.org not the place for this?