[lug] One-shot, packaging-and-continuous-integration job

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 09:11:06 MST 2013

Folks,

A friend is seeking someone who'll can package up some Java-based,
server-side software, and then create a CI (Hudson/Jenkins) job to
re-package the software as it changes. Debian package preferred.  It's a
contract job: very-short-term but immediate.

He says they're happy to let you do the work at home on weekdays or
weekends. Market rate pay provided, plus you extend your interpersonal
network.

He originally asked me, and it sounds like an in-my-spare-time job, but I
don't have any. :-)

If you do, and are interested, drop me a note.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],