[lug] is there a way to get partition table on running system?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Fri Nov 8 11:02:44 MST 2013

Unfortunately I remembered two complicating factors. The easy one is that
I'm using disk encryption. The difficult one is that I'm using RAID and the
disk assignments aren't identical. (The slice for the swap partition isn't
duplicated.)

So I foresee a reinstall in my near future. At least the system is up so I
can force a full backup first.