[lug] Angstrom Linux Web Site?

stimits at comcast.net stimits at comcast.net
Mon Nov 18 14:03:09 MST 2013

I've been trying for a few days to reach extended information for Angstrom Linux (I'm running on Tegra3/ARM9), but the web page has been a "stub" for a while, and the references on that page for their openembedded wiki seem to not exist (openembedded.org exists, but apparently not the wiki). This is where I looked:
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/

Since I've only been at this for a few days, I'm wondering if anyone here knows how long their site has been down? Or if there is a working link to the angstrom linux git repository?