[lug] Call for speakers - BLUG 2014

anna anna.cereti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 09:20:28 MST 2014

Dear all,

as you probably know, I coordinate speakers for the BLUG monthly meetings,
and I'm now working on the 2014 calendar.
Unfortunately, I run out of ideas on who to call next. So, I need your
input, otherwise no ideas = no speakers.

I can take care of organizing, logistics etc, but please share if there's a
subject you are interested in, if you know a great speaker that you'd love
to hear from, or even if you could be a speaker yourself (it does not need
to be earth shattering, it may just be something you have experience with
that you can share with the group).

Have a very Happy 2014!
Anna