[lug] Call for speakers - BLUG 2014

William D. Knoche bill.knoche at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 11:52:10 MST 2014

We solved this with the Android app "Out of Milk".
These days  we all have our smartphone and the app includes a bar code
scanner and online db and of course is free (though after a few months
of use they come begging for donations or upgrade to paid version which
we will probably do since we find it so useful).
We have several shopping lists for each of the stores we frequent and
the list can be shared realtime.

--bill