[lug] Call for speakers - BLUG 2014

William D. Knoche bill.knoche at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 11:57:09 MST 2014

I just acquired a Beagle Board Black and would like to build an
interface to my 1wire weather station.
I want to solar power it and connect wirelessly.
I have not had time to even start on it but happy to talk about it when
I do.
I would love to hear about Arduino, Pi and Beagle projects others
have/are doing.
In fact it would be really helpful to have a comprehensive comparison of
each with notes about features, development toolsets, issues, etc.
Anyone already done this?

--bill