[lug] OT - A/V installers

Jeff Sowders jsowders at tendrilinc.com
Fri Jan 24 08:16:26 MST 2014

I have used these guys before when we built out our new office.  They did a
great job a/v and networking.

Systematic Services Inc.

P 303-273-0833

F 303-568-1981

E ssimdc at comcast.net

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Orion Poplawski <orion at cora.nwra.com>wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with A/V installers that you like?  We need to
> mount a projector from the drop ceiling at work.  Any hints?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Orion Poplawski
> Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
> NWRA, Boulder/CoRA Office             FAX: 303-415-9702
> 3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com
> Boulder, CO 80301                   http://www.nwra.com

Jeff Sowders
Technical Lead
Tendril Networks
mobile 865.414.4935

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.