[lug] SFFS 2014-03-01: free frag fest

Fri Feb 28 10:29:59 MST 2014

In a demonstration of soul-selling pragmatism, David L. Willson will use some proprietary things while teaching free software! Don't miss it!

This is last call for the SFS event at The Concoctory tomorrow. Grab your Raspberry Pi kit, or your Linux box, and play some Descent with me, among other edutaining things. Don't forget to RSVP if you're coming! http://www.meetup.com/Concoctory/events/167352292

-This Saturday- TOMORROW!, LAN Party like it's 1995