[lug] Michael Caselman / TekSystems / BLUG

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:52:40 MDT 2014

Gentlemen,

I wanted to take a second to express appreciation.

Last Thursday, at the BLUG meeting, Michael Caselman told us that it was
his last meeting as a TekSystems recruiter. He assured us that TekSystems
will send someone to replace him, and we all know that job changes are a
normal part of life, but we BLUG geeks will still miss him. It's important
we say that.

Moreover, since it was his last time, he could just not have bothered to
show up. Personally, I think it speaks highly, both of him and of
TekSystems, that he came to say goodbye.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],