[lug] De-index service

Andrew Louder ajlouder at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 17:39:46 MDT 2014

I agree there are valid and invalid review out there.  What can you about a fabricated review?

My question on was on "De-indexing" a search engine to remove search results, rather than taking down taking down a review/blog...

Let's say someone has unfavorable yelp review that shows up when you google their name.
(1) I was wondering if someone know how "De-index" an unfavorable search result from google/bing...
(2) I was not attempting to eliminate the yelp review.

The best idea I have come up with: is to make many favorable reviews rather trying to implement a counter-measure against unfavorable search results.

Andy