[lug] Windows XP End-of-Life: April 8, 2014

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:52:22 MDT 2014

But then again, maybe
not.<http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/04/not-dead-yet-dutch-british-governments-pay-to-keep-windows-xp-alive/>

A private-sector business that welded itself to XP might wind up out of
business. National governments have a different incentive structure, as do
private-sector businesses under heavy regulatory burden.

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],
http://www.youtube.com/user/goyishekop [vlog]
*פרייהייט? דאס איז יאַנג דינען וואָרט.*