[lug] Windows XP End-of-Life: April 8, 2014

George S. georges at mhsoftware.com
Tue Apr 8 13:33:27 MDT 2014

On 4/7/14 1:05 PM, Donald wrote:
> On 4/7/2014 12:52 PM, Jeffrey S. Haemer wrote:
>> But then again, maybe not.
>> <http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/04/not-dead-yet-dutch-british-governments-pay-to-keep-windows-xp-alive/>
>>
> "Not dead yet: Dutch, British governments pay to keep Windows XP alive"
>
> With the history of B. Gates, wouldn't you think that this was the plan ?

You know, I think that if you look at Bill Gate's character over the
last 10 years or so, there's been a remarkable shift.

I never used to be a fan, but I think these days Bill Gates deserves a
lot of admiration and respect for the humanitarian efforts he's made.

I certainly have a lot of respect for Bill Gates. I really can't think
of anyone else in the technology worlds that's done as much.

You need to turn off the rabid anti-microsoft vision and make an effort
to see people as people.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
303 438-9585