[lug] mac mini server as 24/7 house server?

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Mon Apr 21 09:41:14 MDT 2014

Thanks for the advice.  I was looking at the NUC boards and kits, but
the information that I found seemed to indicate that they wouldn't be the
best thing for a reliable web and email server.  Of course it was hard to
find a review that wasn't from last year so things probably have changed
between then and now.