[lug] mac mini server as 24/7 house server?

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 10:08:27 MDT 2014

Sure thing. If you decide to go with something custom or semi-custom, you
should check out Logic Supply: http://www.logicsupply.com/ They are my
favorite place to start shopping for small and/or low-power systems. They
have a lot of stuff that more mainstream outlets don't. Also Phoronix
recently reviewed this Bay Trail based mini-itx board that looks really
interesting:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=aaeon_baytrail_3825&num=1