[lug] photo sharing, socializing...

Thu May 1 15:46:09 MDT 2014

You almost certainly want Diaspora or MediaGoblin, but I can't figure out whether you want to connect to the wider world, so I don't know which of the two. Both are truly free software, not "free" as in you-or-your-marketing-data-is-the-actual-thing-sold.

If neither of those fits, have a look at OwnCloud.

It seems to me that, the better we master cash-gratitude, the better this "free" software thing will work.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.